3-year-old boy “killed” washer.
In one of the villages of the Lviv region the tragedy occurred – there is a three-year child died from the powerful shock. The EMT turned to the mother of the child, report the accident. Doctors said the boy’s death and appealed to the police, pointing out that the current came from the washing machine.
About it reported in a press-service of GUNP Lviv region.
As it turned out, the tragic death of a child was triggered by the defeat of the current from the washing machine. The body of 3-year-old boy sent to forensic examination, found the exact cause of death.
On the scene working the investigatory-operative group, which gathered all the necessary evidence.
Instituted criminal proceedings under article 115 UK of Ukraine “premeditated murder” marked “accident”.
Conducted pre-trial investigation, the results of which will be known later.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.