The cause of the fire becomes clear.
The tragedy happened in one of private houses of the city of Druzhkivka in the Donetsk region. As a result of violations of fire safety rules at operation of gas equipment the owner and his friend died.
“The first sounded alarm neighbors, who for several days did not see on the street the owner of the house. 69-year-old man lived together with his friend born in 1951, friends often abused alcoholic drinks. Not having the building of a gas pipeline, used gas cylinders. According to the preliminary version it is established that they have led to the tragedy. The victims likely died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning when asleep”, — stated in the message.
This case law enforcement authorities qualified as the violation of fire safety requirements.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.