Resident of Brovary ate dried carp from the supermarket and was in intensive care.
In Brovary in the Kiev region, a man fell ill with botulism after tasting sun-dried carp from the supermarket.
It is noted that dried carp he bought and ate in the evening and in the morning the man had to call an ambulance.
“Fell the pressure. Was getting worse, worse, worse. Vision fell,” – said the wife of the victim Svetlana Andrusenko.
“He entered in critical condition, on a ventilator. Botulotoxin neurotropic poison, which interferes with neuromuscular transmission. Swallowing, breathing, while all the time the patient remains conscious,” – said the anesthesiologist oleksandrivska clinical hospital Gennady Polosuhin.
Son of the victim Vitaly Andrusenko says that the doctors diagnosed botulism and identified the need for the introduction of the serum, which in Ukraine are in short supply. The vaccine of the Russian producer has not passed re-registration two years ago, after which the Ministry of health allowed to bring in Polish, but in hospitals and pharmacies it is not. Vitaly found detoxification substance, which is brought into the country unofficially – for “grey” drugs paid 6 thousand hryvnias. The victim’s state of health began to improve.
In the supermarket, where we bought carp the victim, the fish has removed from sale, although say to the camera that the case of poisoning do not know anything.
“To us nobody addressed the complaint that we have bought”, – explained in administration. Manufacturer of Kirovohrad region says that the situation with his products for the first time.
“All products are certified, the tests performed, there are relevant documents. This party returned. What remains is we have delivered again on research”, – told in the management of the company.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.