The adults managed to escape – they jumped out of the window.
Yesterday, September 28, in Ingulets district of Krivoy Rog emergency happened – a fire broke out. As a result of the incident injured two adults and a nine year old girl died. This became known from the press service of the SSES of the city.
The fire happened at night, around 22:45, in one of the apartments on the third floor on the street yesterday. The fire struck the kitchen, the corridor and the room. The apartment was a girl, her 30-year-old mother, consisting on the account in a psychoneurological clinic, and 70-year-old grandmother, the invalid of the second group.
Read also: Fire in the Ternopil region: a woman killed her son in the hospital
Before arrival of rescuers the women managed to jump out the window. Severe injuries they had received, so refused hospitalization. The child died from poisoning by combustion products. The causes of the incident will be dealt with law enforcement officers.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.