The lake is transformed into an ice Wonderland.
Today let’s see how it freezes the lake-sea Baikal. Because of its heat capacity of the Baikal this year as well, and that will not freeze. Fully it will rise only in January.
Photography and text by Alexei Svatovo
1. October. The rivers are covered with ice, and the shore of lake Baikal clean from snow.
2. The Turka river, literally five miles from the lake.
3. The beginning of November.
4. The waves washed over the pier and fell down the rapid Jack …
5. The middle of November. Icicles and ice begin to take over the coastal rocks, stones and monuments of nature.
6. The Baikal has not drowns ice.
7. The forest wrapped securely down snowy handkerchief.
9. And Siberians hang volleyball net. The end of November. Winter season of beach volleyball came.
10. The third decade of November. Pier Gremyachinsk goes into hibernation, fettered with ice.
11. Previously, he was a long, old pier supports try yourself in the role of ice cream.
12. Dec. The beginning. Here, the sun and strong wind.
13. Naples on the stones become bizarre.
14. The droplets in flight, sometimes have time to freeze, falling freeze together with others, forming on the rocks ice caps of the small spheres.
16. Raging Baikal envelops the spray and the trees standing near the shore.
17. Turtle almost wearing a winter shell. Until the end of December it will become even thicker, the waves will wash the turtle even in early January. Baikal gets up late.
18. There is still time to enjoy the beauty of waves, ice and rocks.
19. The ice mounds at the gremyachinskoe pier growing up.
20. Then, in March to be a few tens of kilometers from the place of birth. But this is the future.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.