Coffee healthy drink, but he has flaws.
Coffee in the morning is the only thing that helps to Wake up and feel more or less tolerable? We understand you very well. And this drink does have many advantages, but it also has disadvantages.
6 reasons to give up coffee
1. Bad coffee can be toxic. Coffee of poor quality can have many impurities which can cause heart disease, headache, or deterioration of General health. This can happen if your coffee is made from unripe or damaged beans. One bad bean can add to your Cup of a huge number taxinomy. If you love this drink, buy a high quality coffee.
2. Coffee can kill you. Yes, if you drink 80-100 cups (23 liters) per day. This dose is fatal, as it contains 10-13 grams of caffeine. Fortunately, no one will be able to drink more than 5 liters of coffee a day, as he will begin vomiting, dizziness and severe tachycardia. By the way, check out this fact on itself is not worth it.
3. Coffee can cause insomnia and anxiety. Again, caffeine effect on sleep quality. Your recommended maximum dose of caffeine is 400 milligrams, which is about 4 cups of coffee. If you are sensitive to caffeine, be careful with the drink. You probably already know how much coffee can afford it. The amount of caffeine that is safe for each individual is actually “written” in our DNA.
Read also: Secrets of harmony: morning diet Miranda Kerr
4. Do not drink more than one Cup a day if you are pregnant. Research on the impact of coffee on the fetus have been contradictory, but one thing is clear: if you drink coffee during pregnancy, the caffeine will get into the body of the fetus. And unformed child is very sensitive to caffeine. So if you can’t give up coffee altogether during pregnancy, at least, reduce the consumption of the beverage to one Cup a day.
5. If you have high cholesterol, choose filtered coffee. Coffee beans contain cafestol and kafeel, two components that raise LDL cholesterol levels. Filter coffee “catches” most of LDL, but cafestol and kafeel contained in espresso, Turkish and French coffee is not going away. The consumption of LDL from a Cup of espresso is not harmful to people with normal cholesterol, but whom he is elevated, can hurt.
6. Children coffee can cause nighttime incontinence. In one study it was reported that caffeine intake of 5-7 years of age can lead to enuresis, nighttime incontinence. Anyway, to give coffee a hyperactive 5-year old child – not the wisest decision.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.