Became known, from-for what may occur chills, not associated with the cold.
It turns out, can be cold not only from the fact that the street the wind is blowing, the temperature dropped to below zero, snowing or raining. The problem is his health and he may well develop the disease, one sign of which is the chills.
If people began to notice that he was in a rather warm room spontaneously gets cold and this is not the first time, you should watch your health, and even better to see a doctor.
Chills may indicate these six diseases:
1. Anemia. The reduction in the number of red blood cells in the blood could easily lead to the limbs of the person will constantly cold. This phenomenon is not normal, so to go on consultation to the therapist and to donate blood for the General analysis never hurt anyone.
2. Hypertension. People diagnosed with hypertension, note that during increase of the pressure they have hand and feet become cold sharply. This symptom can actually help anyone who doesn’t know that he had hypertension. The reception at the therapist will place all points over “i” and from that moment you will already know what you suddenly began to shiver.
3. Hypotension. Low blood pressure can also manifest itself in the form of chills. To distinguish this condition from hypertension, you need to pay attention to other symptoms. For hypotension characteristic: drowsiness, weakness, nausea, dizziness. In any case, the man with the fever and the above symptoms should go to the clinic to the therapist.
4. Diabetes. The increase of sugar level in blood often is accompanied by the following manifestations: chills, numbness and itching of the extremities, non-healing wounds and so on. If at least one symptom caught up with you — to seek medical attention immediately.
5. Atherosclerosis. Due to clogged blood vessels, a priori can not normally flow to the extremities, hence the chills. Most often in atherosclerosis there are symptoms such as: severe pain in the legs, headaches, feeling of heaviness, skin problems, etc.
6. Dystonia. The disease may be congenital or acquired. Negative symptoms occur most often in puberty, hormonal failure, menopause and other critical points. In addition to the chills of a person can pursue headache, sweating, palpitations, increase or decrease in blood pressure and so on.
© 2016, paradox. All rights reserved.