Such siphons people and are often injured, so they were removed from production
33-year-old model and blogger Rebecca Burger from France became the victim of an accident. On the death of the woman said her relatives.
The cause of death was the explosion of the device, which she churned cream.
The brunt of the blast occurred in the chest, which led to cardiac arrest. Relatives of Rebecca urged everyone to get rid of these siphons.
It is noted that the traps previously laid off due to the fact that the owners of the devices was often injured in the process.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.