People suffering from hypertension are often forced to take several medications to support his blood pressure is normal.
But sometimes you can achieve almost the same positive results, finding the strength of will to make certain changes in lifestyle.
1. Exercise regularly. According to experts, working out 30 minutes a day can significantly decrease blood pressure and reduce the amount of medication.
2. Eat bananas. Perhaps you already know that if you eat too much salt, this can lead to increased pressure. Bananas contain potassium, which is able to neutralize the negative effects of salt. The recommended daily dose of potassium a day is 4 700 milligrams. In one banana contains a whopping 422 milligrams of potassium.
3. Eat less salt. For hypertensive patients, nutritionists recommend reducing the daily rate of salt up to 600 milligrams.
4. Lose weight. Extra weight is extra stress on the heart, which often provokes an increase in pressure. Studies show that if you are overweight or obese, you may be able just to lose weight, to normalize the pressure.
5. Reduce the intake of caffeine. Coffee has many useful properties, but reduced pressure is not one of them. Moreover, caffeine may cause a temporary increase in pressure, even in people not suffering from arterial hypertension. If you have hypertension, your daily intake of coffee should be no more than 2 cups.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.