Muscle growth – the process is not complicated. But to start muscle growth you need to have some knowledge about human physiology. I’m not going to delve deeply into science. I’ll just tell you how to make your muscles grow rapidly.
Before you go to the gym, you should clearly understand why you go there. In order for muscles to grow you need to give them a reason. If you go to the gym without a pre-established strategy, or you go to the gym just lifting iron, it is unlikely that something will come of it.
After each workout, you have to provide the muscles a reason to grow, and it needs to comply with the following rules:
1. Do not train more then 2 body parts in one day training. Study no more than two body parts per workout is a very important principle that will keep your physiological and psychological activity at altitude. And experienced athletes need to work only one body part in training. Remember this very important rule.
2. Training should not last more than 40 minutes. It is also a very important rule. You are making a grave mistake, if you train more than 40 minutes. You have to put your workout in this time interval. After 40 minutes of concentration, and the intensity begin to decline sharply. Training within 40 minutes maximizes hormonal spikes emission, due to its high intensity. So after 40 minutes of testosterone in the blood drops sharply.
3. Do not make more than 6 sets for one muscle group. Every working approach depletes your biological resources without which muscle growth is not possible. So take care of your energy. This rule is also very important.
4. Do 7 to 9 reps in the working approach. This rule is also very important for success. Working approach this approach to the weight with which you can make at least 7 and no more than 9 working reps. Compliance with this rule will involve in the work the maximum amount of muscle fibers.
5.Between work approaches rest 2 – 3 minutes. It’s important to let the muscles recover for the next approach. But do not forget that each person has an individual recovery rate. Some people don’t have enough and 5 minutes for recovery to the next approach. Be guided by own state of health.
6. Train one muscle group every 4 to 7 days. Now it will be about recovery. After a workout your muscles are formed microreserve, therefore after the workout you feel pain the muscles. This means that the muscle received a stimulus for growth. Let’s look at what happens in the muscles after a workout. The first 12-24 hours your muscles will restore glycogen in the muscles, this means that the body restores lost energy. And then begins the growth of muscle fibers. So you need to give the muscle to fully recover for the next training. If you are a beginner or have some experience, then train one muscle group every fourth day. If you are behind more than a year of training ,then train one muscle group every 5 – 7 day. In fact the stronger and bigger your muscles, the longer they need time to recover. Therefore, gradually increase the recovery period.
7. Every 10 weeks take a week off. To maximize muscle growth every 10 weeks, you should take the week off. In this week stop training. In a week the muscle as it repaired itself. Many people have a fear of interruption of training. They are afraid of losing form. But I’m afraid there is nothing. After a week of this you will come out much stronger and more massive.
© 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.