Wednesday , February 20 2019
Home / FUNNY NEWS / Selected anecdotes that can give a smile

Selected anecdotes that can give a smile

Отборные анекдоты, способные подарить улыбку You will laugh out loud.

Halloween has passed and soon will fall the first snow, and there before Christmas near. Isn’t it a reason for joy? If not, then we know that… jokes! Our selection of witty anecdotes will cure you from depression and give a charge of positive mood for the year ahead. The result is guaranteed.

✱ ✱ ✱

The entry in the school diary: “Your son is the only one who took a hike vodka!.. Thank you for your son!”

✱ ✱ ✱

According to statistics, 17% of accidents are caused by drivers that are drunk. Therefore, the remaining 83% of the accidents are caused by sober drivers.

✱ ✱ ✱

Girls always like this: stick is a cocky, stuck – jerk!

✱ ✱ ✱

In Odessa:

Rosa Markovna, I recommended you as an experienced psychotherapist…

And what bothers us?

– Autumn, the Blues, no one to drink sherry and talk and sleep in the position of spoons…

– Just call me rose. I have a corkscrew.

✱ ✱ ✱

Today he cleaned the apartment! Now let the wife try to find her pantyhose!

✱ ✱ ✱

In the office at the dentist.

The doctor, picking his tooth in a female patient:

– Come on, sweetheart, make your highschool crown bloodcurdling scream!

Patient (embarrassed):

– Well, you, doctor, I’m not the least bit painful!

Doctor:

– Well, I ask you, what are you worth?! And then there was a line to me! And I wanted to watch football today at 19.00!

✱ ✱ ✱

Gasoline rose because rose transportation of gasoline due to gasoline price increase.

✱ ✱ ✱

Every country has their idiots.
But the idiots had their own country for the first time in the history of mankind..

✱ ✱ ✱

At the Odessa University exam, the philosophy Professor gives the students only one question: “Why?”. The highest score received student of the world. He said, “why not?”.

✱ ✱ ✱

I would like to become a 14-year-old, so I can ruin your life otherwise. I have fresh ideas.

✱ ✱ ✱

I want to speak in the language of flowers. For example, take the pot of geraniums and run it in someone’s head.

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

The original gimmick was the reason for new memes

Memes from Internet pranksters. In Russia there were billboards with the words “Basta, listen to …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *