A situation familiar to everyone.
When we were kids we wanted to become first-graders. And now it’s coveted September 1! We took the first step into adulthood. And it seemed that everything will go according to our dreams… Yes, but life likes to make adjustments.
The proposed school to indulge in nostalgia, to smile, to look at old problems.
19. September 1. The day you understand that you will find in the next 10 years
18. Yes, the menu in the school canteen — it’s so… sudden and relentless
17. When your attitude to the homework coincides with the opinion of a cat
16. When you decided to experiment with style, digging in clothes older sister
15. When the teacher explains the topic, and and so you all know
14. Just explain to your teacher that your essay was in force majeure…
13. There comes a time when your friend is a classmate does not have time for you
12. When you at the last minute tell your parents I need a costume for a party
11. Sometimes it’s easier two times to pass algebra than once PE
10. When the biology teacher decided that the lesson should be clear
9. There are two types of students
8. When I went to the first snow and the lessons to go back do not want
7. You already know that this is called “transitional age”, but what to do with it — don’t know yet…
6. School trains us to patience and endurance
5. When the teacher checks on your strategy “Ideal exam”
4. No one is immune from the imagination of photographers coming to school
3. Always been and will be homeworks, which are not even teachers!
2. When you are happy that you have appeared in the schedule a chemistry lesson
1. And here it came, your September 1, when don’t need to go to school!
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.