Trip to Greece – the old and young – will always be unforgettable.
On the territory of the Greek state, there are almost 6,000 Islands and islets, it is not surprising that there are many interesting places to visit.
Traditional culture and the rich night life, fresh food and gorgeous beaches – all of this you can find in one idyllic trip. Here are 15 good reasons to visit the Greek Islands at the first opportunity.
1. Sweet flower Assos village in Kefalonia.
2. Meals of the freshest seafood on the island of Naxos.
3. The magnificent beach of Porto Katsiki,located under the cliffs on the island of Lefkada.
4. Stunning sunrise on the island of Mykonos.
5. The ruins of the ancient Acropolis in Rhodes.
6. The excellent beaches of the island of Zakynthos, including the rocky Navagio called “shipwreck beach”.
7. Secluded quaint taverns and small hotels in Paros.
8. Peace and quiet on Hydra, where there is no road transport and even scooters.
9. Modest, but beautiful hotels of Skopelos island, which offer incredibly picturesque views.
10. Seaside taverns and eateries of mountain of Lesvos, the main pride of which is the Ouzo – brandy with pineapple extract.
11. The unearthly landscape of Sarakiniko beach on the Milos island.
12. Original medieval architecture in the village of Pyrgi on Chios island.
13. An epic hike in the Samaria gorge, where the views over the island of Crete.
14. Bright roofs and white facades of the houses in Oia in Santorini…
15. … is a real Paradise for all lovers of cats, which are full of them.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.