Monday , December 10 2018
Home / Science and technology / Samsung Galaxy Note caught fire in 9 women handbag

Samsung Galaxy Note caught fire in 9 women handbag

Samsung Galaxy Note 9 загорелся в сумочке женщиныThe gadget caught fire and had to extinguish with water.

According to the woman, her smartphone is too warm, and she removed it just in case in the bag. Some time later she noticed a “whistling sound and smoke” emanating from the bag. Eventually had all its contents dumped on the floor.

However, after that the gadget did not stop firing, and to extinguish it had water. It is known that in recent times such incidents are extremely rare.

With similar problems the manufacturer faced EN masse two years ago, after the release of the smartphone Galaxy Note7. Then there were reports of many such incidents, of which the flagship were forced to withdraw from the sales.

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

Became known, when will present mobile graphics card Nvidia GeForce RTX

The announcement of new products must pass the sixth of January at CES 2019. Unfortunately, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *