In the next mission to orbit to the backup crew of Soyuz MS-10 Russian Oleg Kononenko and canadian David Saint-Jacques.
Manned launches into space, suspended after the accident at the launch of the rocket Soyuz-FG, may resume in late November or early December of this year.
Russia will resume manned spacecraft launch to the International space station (ISS) until the end of 2018.
“Experts will study all materials on abnormal operation of the carrier rocket Soyuz-FG that arrive daily at their disposal, – said the Agency interlocutor. – We believe that after the completion of the Commission will take all necessary measures to restore the high reliability of the launch vehicle”.
Later, the Agency source in the rocket and space industry said that the launch of Soyuz MS-11 from the Baikonur cosmodrome may be held at the end of the following month – presumably on November 28.
In turn, the RIA Novosti source said that the next launch is scheduled from 5 to 7 December. Later, another interviewee explained that “previously referred to different dates… but nothing has yet been determined”.
It is planned that in the next mission to orbit to the backup crew of Soyuz MS-10 Russian Oleg Kononenko and canadian David Saint-Jacques. At the same time, the return from orbit of the Union of the MC-09 can be moved to a later date.
We will remind, on October 11 the accident occurred during the launch of manned spacecraft Soyuz from the Baikonur cosmodrome. Triggered the emergency beacon, the ship was divided into compartments and released the parachute.
The lander with the astronauts made an emergency landing on the territory of Kazakhstan. The crew – Roscosmos cosmonaut Alexei Ovchinin NASA astronaut Nick Hague – survived.
Later sources reported that a possible cause of the crash of the spaceship Soyuz MS-10 was not triggered squib, which caused the failure drain-safety valve on the first stage of the rocket Soyuz FG.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.