Twitter is gaining viral popularity of the short video, which shows the melting iPhone 7 Plus.
The video had been viewed more than a million users. Piquancy of the situation makes the fact that on the eve of the ignition device is diagnosed as healthy.
Video shared brianna Olivas, the owner of the iPhone. According to her, the problems began on Tuesday when the phone is bought in January, did not want to get involved. The smartphone has taken in the Apple Store, where after diagnosis he again began to work normally. The next morning brianna and her boyfriend noticed that the phone began to warm and smoke. They carried him into the bathroom, where he melted. After some time the iPhone 7 Plus again came to the Apple store. The company started the investigation of the incident and promised to tell about the results in a week.
It is noteworthy that the iPhone, like the majority of the burned devices was in the pouch.
This is not the first case of unauthorized fire iPhone this year. In early February, about the same problem said the owner of the iPhone 6 Plus from Florida. The problem is not widespread, but Apple already has something to think about.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.