So, friends — here is a stunning collection of images depicting the USSR of the sixties. Interesting pictures that show the real life of the people in the Soviet Union of the sixties — in the same period, which according to fans of the USSR, is the “Golden age” of the Union — from the effects of war the country has already recovered, while the “cursed Perestroika” is still far away. And that’s just those same shots expose fantasies about some “Golden age” and you’ll see for yourself, by looking at them.
These photographs were taken by a Frenchman named Julien Galeotti, who is in the secret Soviet documents have been identified as the “French spy.” The story of his “spying” is kind of muddy in detention by the KGB, he sort of said that they took pictures on the “task inspector Robert Laganiere”, but have not removed anything top secret, and after the arrest Galeoti have not filed any charges, but simply expelled from the country with the formulation “on their photographs maligned Soviet reality”. Although how can something “to blacken”, just taking everything that is happening around them — personally I do not understand.
Galeotti was expelled in 1963 — in this arrival he photographed the USSR, mainly in Odessa and Sevastopol, and behind him walked the KGB, which gave him the nickname “moustache” and led covert photography in the hope that Galeotti “punctured” by removing something secret.
So in today’s post — photo of real life in the USSR of the sixties. In General, make sure you check out the article below, write in the comments your opinion, well to friends to add do not forget)
First, a little history. That Galeotti was “under the hood” in your previous visits to the USSR (before 1963), says here’s an extract from the letter of the captain of the ship “Victory”, which was written in July 1960. Here everything is beautiful — the captain writes that citizen Galeotti “was engaged in selection of objects for the photos, clearly discrediting the Soviet way of life and compromising our citizens.” “Being in several cities of the Soviet Union, Galeone picks up objects to photograph, not typical for the lifestyle of our people — for example, poorly clad, bent old woman, napominayut impoverished, obviously posing for the French, representing the unemployed at MSU and others.”
Well and further there read about “clearly defamatory of the Soviet people is very thin, old woman polivalina with Gorky street” and so on. The Soviet people, as we learned from the Soviet films, all polls have to be white-toothed, rosy-cheeked, to carry the carts full of plastic fruit and singing “folk songs” written by the composer Dunaevsky. And the poor, and poorly dressed grandmothers not necessary to show, because they only remind of the poor, but actually they are not, and generally tarnished the bright image of Communism.
03. Now let’s look at these images of false beggars, French shell loafers, atypical of polialden and other theatrics, behind a facade which hides a brilliant and shining of the USSR of the sixties. Here is the picture of Moscow state University, from which tripping the captain of the ship “Victory”. Even if we imagine that this is really fooling the French tourists, then I want to ask — what’s the big deal? The brain, inflamed by Soviet propaganda, was able to finish the reality in which this photo in France will be issued for snapshots “of the Soviet of the unemployed”.
04. Transported to Odessa sixties. This picture Galeotti called “Place in Odessa” — without specifying where and for what it’s worth. These photos, according to the captain, “denigrated Soviet reality”. If you think about it — it’s captain, not Galeotti, was actually anti-Soviet — as shy of ordinary Soviet citizens.
05. The called “old man in Odessa”, 1963 (by the way, as the previous picture). So that was the life of ordinary Soviet people, two years ago launched a cosmonaut into space. In my opinion, this grandpa in the photo space was far from the lantern, they did not improve his personal life and welfare.
06. “Turn to the bakery”, Odessa, 1963. Oh,and what is this, a hto did it? Where are the fans of the USSR, who love to talk about that like in the USSR before Perestroika there were no queues, and the shops were full of eatables? As you can see — one in the Soviet Union was always.
07. The market in Odessa, 1963. That looked so citizens in the “country of victorious socialism” — which, according to Khrushchev, Communism remained only 17 years old. Apparently, in 1980 all these ladies on the market would have to give up their free potatoes for everyone.
08. And here is Julien, trapped in a soap telephoto Soviet Pinkerton, sharp-sightedly looking, as if he here is what we are vilified. The inscription on the picture — “Object “Moustache” from the historic Boulevard examines the South Bay, here he photographed the Bay”. To find and disarm it!
09. The Bay in Sevastopol made by Julien since that point. So, according to podkolonnik observers look Soviet secret object, which is the case of the French barbel-spies:
10. And in the meantime we go on with Julien. This photograph is called “public transport”, it is made in 1963. This is so blackened blackened! “Don’t look at the photo, all the buildings in the picture — the fake state Department, and all the people in the picture — French actors” — kopetan with shouts of “Victory”.
The ship “Victory”, by the way, used to be called “Adolf Hitler”.
11. But to look like the best in the world of Soviet public transport. Well, I want to go to this to work? You learn a lot about myself and about my place in this mortal world.
12. Gig in one of the courtyards — the as if from nineteenth century. Remind you that this is 1963, and a donkey harnessed to a cart, it can live up to the promised in 1980, the year communism. Apparently, then, the gig will be gold, and to feed drawn by a donkey will only free carrot.
13. Odessa, stalls, 1963. Well, it more or less, then the photographer is not much we besmirch the reality, though clearly it was going.
14. Barrel brew, year is the same. At the bottom of these barrels were usually carried out in the middle of that, but then sanitarnye norms turn a blind eye.
15. Odessa, the called “the market”. These rickety pavilions from clay and sticks — this is the most “developed of the USSR”, a space superpower, which will soon influence the weather airships.
16. Tank T-34-85. What did the old Soviet tank with crew inside on the streets of Odessa 1963 — I can’t tell you, I don’t know.
17. And surveillance, meanwhile, continues unabated, balls are on the trail — that of a spy captured in the act — “Object “Moustache” on the Boulevard taking pictures of the Bay from the monument to sunken ships”. Look what allows itself.
17. Actually, here’s the view from the Bay filmed by the same KGB-schnick. In my opinion, incredibly secret facility.
18. The restaurant “Wave”, from which “the object Barbel” was taking pictures of the cruiser. According to the KGB-schnick, that’s just outrageous.
19. Although it is actually much worse than this picture — it is called “repair of the road". It is an ordinary Soviet women toil on the heavy road works, not seen any technique — apparently, it’s all left to play in space, all you have to do shovels shovels and wheelbarrows. Hey, captain, tell us about the “denigration of Soviet deistvitelnost”! Captain! Kapi… Oh, wait, he’s not — he swam in his cruises around Europe.
20. And here’s the really “denigrating” photo — called a “yard in Odessa”.
21. And here. The called “old Man.” Actually, something like that and looked life in the “country of victorious socialism”.
Such cases. How’d you like the selection of photos, what do you say?
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.