Among them are four new.
President Petro Poroshenko suggested to appoint the members of the Central election Commission nine candidates from its previous submission and four new.
President Petro Poroshenko offers the Verkhovna Rada to appoint members of the Central election Commission 9 candidates submitted to them in June 2016 for the submission and 4 new. This was announced by a senior official familiar with the idea, write Ukrainian news.
“9 people left from the old list, four of them new,” – said the official.
In particular, the new representation of the President will remain informed of its proposed candidates under the quota of the Bloc of Petro Poroshenko:
– the Director of Department of monitoring and organizational inspection of the Ministry of internal Affairs Mykhaylo Verbensky;
– Deputy head of the Secretariat of the Rada Committee on legal policy and justice Olga Zheltova;
– ex-assistant Poroshenko in the Parliament of the 7th convocation Svetlana Cluster;
associate Professor of constitutional and administrative law Department of the Kiev national University. Shevchenko Olga Lotyuk;
– head of Department of monitoring of activities of local authorities and support for their legislative initiatives of the Department of local government and decentralization of the presidential Administration Vitaliy Plucker.
– former Deputy Minister of the Cabinet of Ministers Hope the Bird;
associate Professor of international law and special legal disciplines of National University of Kyiv-Mohyla Academy Leontius Shipilova (people’s front);
– development Director of the international public organization Internews-Ukraine Yevhen Radchenko (obiyednannya samopomich);
– ex-head of the legal Department of the CEC for representation of the Commission in the courts Alla Basalaeva (group Renaissance).
Among the new introduced Poroshenko applicants:
– the lawyer Tatyana Slipachuk, who was a member of the competitive Commission on selection of the leadership of the State Bureau of investigation on the President’s quota;
Tatiana yuzkov it is (the quota of the Radical party of Oleh Liashko);
– first Deputy Minister of justice Natalia Bernatsky (replaced by the candidate NF);
– MP from NF Irina Efremova (the replaced candidate NF).
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.