Unusual flaw of the skin, for which there is manual saving.
A Milia is a small whiteheads that sometimes appear on your skin for no apparent reason. Regardless of how you care for your face at home or what the procedures are performed in the cabin, these tiny white rashes not going away.
Whiteheads is a type of acne characterized by white spots appearing on the skin surface. The cause of these pimples is excess sebum that clogs pores or hair follicles. Sebum along with bacteria or debris gets into the trap and, ultimately, manifests itself white bump on the skin.
The probable causes of whiteheads
There are specific reasons causing the appearance of whiteheads, however, they can appear due to the following factors:
– Pregnancy. During pregnancy, the work of hormones is disrupted. Hormonal changes can cause the body begins to produce too much sebum, which will eventually lead to the appearance of whiteheads.
– Sexual maturity. Hormonal changes occurring during the transition of adolescents into adulthood, contribute to frequent outbreaks of many forms of acne, including white. As with pregnancy, the body may produce excessive sebum, which causes the formation of whiteheads.
– Menstruation. Even small rare hormonal changes occurring during menstruation, it is enough for the emergence of an army of whiteheads.
– Menopause. Menopause provokes in the body a variety of different adjustments, which can be miliums.
Although most of these conditions affect only women, men can also face this problem. This type of acne can appear at any age.
How to deal with white acne
The common denominator of the possible causes listed above, is the crash in hormones, which you can’t control. However, there are some proven natural remedies that will help with the Milia.
Apply tea tree oil on the problem areas. The application of a small amount of tea tree oil directly on the whiteheads will help to clear the pores and dry white head. This natural remedy that kills bacteria living the pores, which prevents new pimples.
Rasparte face. Hot steam bath will help to get rid of annoying whiteheads on my face. The hot steam causes pores to expand, saving them from contamination.
You will need a towel and a bowl of hot water. Bend over a bowl of hot water and cover your head with a towel to restrict the access of fresh air. Stay in this position for 5-8 minutes. You can add a few drops of essential oils to the water to enhance the effect.
Otshelushivaet skin with baking soda. Start with a teaspoon of baking soda, adding just enough water to form a paste. Gently apply the paste on the area with the white acne. Leave it for few minutes before rinse with water.
Prevention of whiteheads
In addition to the above recommendations, it is very important to carry out preventive measures. Small changes in lifestyle can help prevent Milia:
– choose cosmetics are non-comedogenic. It does not clog pores;
– use moisturizers or lotions, which contain oils;
– remove makeup before going to sleep
– regularly wash your hair, face and skin, but don’t overdo it. Too frequent washing will not reduce the number of acne, but will only irritate and exacerbate the problem;
– do not abuse the fat, oil food.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.