The child’s mother is in the hospital with poisoning.
The tragic incident happened in the village of Vishnyaki, Khorolsky district. About it reported in Department of communications of the regional police.
33-year-old woman with a six year old son was poisoned with natural gas. How figured out the experts, the cause of poisoning could be a violation of safety rules when using a gas appliance.
The woman was taken to the Central district hospital. About her condition until information was received. The child died. The boy’s body was sent for forensic examination to ascertain exact cause of death. The circumstances of the tragedy are found out by militiamen.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.