Lowered into the ground.
Paw Tera Ronka — beautiful dolomitic limestone cave in the area of the state Park Terra Ronka in Brazil.
1. In a State Park Terra Ronka has 200 caves, but only two are open to visitors. This is one of the largest collections of caves and grottoes in South America. Paw Tera Ronka where we are — one of the two open caves.
2. The entrance to the cave Terra Ronka impressive 96 meters high and 120 meters wide.
3. Geologists working in the state Park, said that the whole area where the cave Lapa Tera Ronka, was sea bottom about 600 million years, considering the number of discovered sea shells.
4. The cave has been formed under the continuous influence of rain water and rivers paw, which descends from the mountain range of Serra Geral’.
5. Stalactites hang from the cave ceiling like a thousand needles.
7. The cave Lapa Tera Ronka incredibly beautiful.
8. Look at the surface.
9. There are people for scale.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.