The personal composition of the electoral list for public comment will be approved at the party Congress.
The party of “the Voice” Svyatoslav Vakarchuk said that political force has 10 requirements to candidates to people’s deputies, which will form an electoral list for the parliamentary elections.
About it reports a press-service of the party in Facebook.
In particular, the candidates to the Parliament from the party “the Voice”:
- Have a spotless reputation. Do not depend on oligarchs and ready to explain their condition.
- Meet all the requirements of anti-corruption laws and the law of Ukraine “On cleaning power”.
- Share the values, principles, ideology and programme principles of the party “Voice.”
- Have a professional or social achievements in their field and a vision of how to best implement changes across the country.
- Put public interest above self-interest and willing to work in a team to achieve results.
- Were not and did not cooperate with the regime of Yanukovich by the Communist party of Ukraine and Pro-Russian forces.
- Not have citizenship and economic interests in the country-aggressor.
- Never collaborated with the secret services of totalitarian regimes or the separatists.
- He did not oppose the Revolution of dignity, explicitly recognized and acknowledged the fact of Russian aggression and the inviolability of the territorial integrity of Ukraine.
- Are not existing by people’s deputies of Ukraine.
It is reported that the personal composition of the electoral list for public comment approve the Congress party.
Also at the Congress will be decided whom to support for single-member districts.
In particular, who from among the deputies of the current convocation delegates in majority districts.
© 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.