Sunday , July 22 2018

Hyundai has introduced a new compact crossover Kona

Kona’s main competitors will be the Mazda CX-3 and Nissan Juke. Hyundai has revealed a new compact crossover Kona. The main competitors of new items will be the Mazda CX-3 and Nissan Juke. The model range of the brand of the car will take place on the step below Tucson. …

Read More »

Kratos sharpened axe: gameplay trailer of the new “God of War”

There continue to be materials held in Los Angeles gaming conference E3 2017. We already managed to please the first rollers continue the games “State of Decay”, “The Evil Within”, “Metro” and “Wolfenstein”. Now watching a gameplay trailer of the return of another console legends – “God of War”. Lack …

Read More »

Doctors told about the healing properties of gelatin

11 benefits of gelatin. Gelatin is a colorless semi-solid substance, which is produced from collagen of connective tissue of animals by boiling in water. Gelatin is 98% consists of complex proteins, and the remaining 2% is mineral salts, which together with the water used for cooking, bring great benefit to …

Read More »

In Kiev Obolon has created an unusual mural

The mural appeared at prospect Malinowski 30. Obolon in Kyiv appeared a new historical mural entitled “Back to the roots” (back to the roots). Wall the image was made in one of the elevators at prospect Malinowski 30. Its author – Dima Fatum. He reportedly tried to depict the history …

Read More »

Annexed Crimea threatens another attack

Acreage in the Crimea reduced. Soon annexed Crimea will have environmental catastrophe. This was stated by the Deputy Minister for the occupied territories Yury Grymchak. “An ecological disaster awaits the Crimea. Steppe Crimea at the time was a salt marsh, that is, land with salt. When the Peninsula became part …

Read More »

Tuck announced the terms of de-occupation of Donbass

The Deputy Minister THAT George Tooke believes that the developments in the Donbas may affect “powerful external factors”. The Deputy Minister of the temporarily occupied territories and internally displaced persons Georgy Tuka said that Russian aggression in the Donbass will last three to five years if no strong external factors. …

Read More »