On prom in the Russian Vladivostok mayor made a ridiculous clause
The mayor of the Russian city of Vladivostok during graduation at technical Lyceum №50 uttered a solemn speech, during which an unfortunate slip of the tongue, saying that accompanies them “in the last journey in life.” About it reports the Chronicle.info with reference to RBC-Ukraine
After such speech, the mayor Oleg Gumenyuk, suitable rather to the funeral, graduates and their parents nervously giggled. The mayor tried to explain, but as you know, the word is not a Sparrow.
First, he blamed the fathers and mothers of the graduates lived in the wrong, and then gave Nepetsino a speech in which he made such a reservation, inviting teenagers to General graduation of educational institutions, which will be held June 28.
“All the schools get together and conduct you to your final journey in life” — has issued the official.
Netizens from Russia had a good laugh over a similar incident, calling it “reservations according to Freud”. They actively comment on funny news.
- In fact, he was not mistaken.
- He continued in that state you should not do…
- Well, at least the land down wish.
- Judging by the attitude of our government to the people, the way it is.
- Freudian slip. Sontselikomu said — in heaven everything.
- Something edinorosy frequent such “reservations”…
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.