Dietitians advice to those who want to quickly get rid of the accumulated during the winter extra pounds.
Until spring only a few days, but this does not mean that you will not have time to become lighter by a few pounds before the onset of warm days. It turns out that to lose weight and everyone can, it would wish. Expert advice for weight loss quite simple and do not require serious effort. You should take yourself in hand, to tame your appetite and start to move more.
Consider expert advice read more:
1. Be sure to eat Breakfast. Nutritionists say that Breakfast can not afford to have even the most high-calorie meals. For example, desserts. Thus throughout the day you will not want to eat something from the banned list of products.
2. To plan your menu. In the evening you need to consider what and in what proportions you are going to eat tomorrow. So you do protect yourself from disruption. On the day it is necessary to provide 5-6 meals, three of which – the main, that is, Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
3. To do exercises in the morning or evening. To lose weight without physical activity is extremely difficult. Fitness experts believe that to get rid of extra pounds will help workout 2-3 times a week and, of course, moderate food. If you are not able to go to the gym, then exercise at home, especially in the Internet there are many videos of master classes from well-known fitness instructors.
4. Drink plenty of water. The easiest way to cleanse the body and internal organs of toxins, as well as significantly to lose weight is to drink plain water is needed for your weight number. There are calculators that help you calculate the correct amount of water you need to drink per day.
5. Stick to the routine. Lack of sleep affects mood and health in General. If a man sleeps little, then he to lose weight will not work, because depression increases the risk of overeating.
6. Dinner give to the enemy. This rule has been known for a long time and it is really effective in rapid weight loss. Nutritionists advise those who could not part with excess weight, to cease to eat altogether, or to do so before 18:00.
7. To walk. No matter what time of day you take a walk. In any case, it will help you burn of the extra calories entering the body with food.
8. Eliminate high-calorie foods from the diet. Such foods include: sugar, fried and smoked foods, sweets, desserts, fast food, chips, crackers, sodas and alcohol.
9. Less salt. Doctors insist on reducing the diet products, having in its composition a lot of salt, because it retains fluid in the body and prevents weight loss.
10. Diet. The result was noticeable within a week, you should have a balanced diet. Consider the calorie content of foods and the composition of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Not necessarily sit on any diet that is harmful to health. Simply eat healthy foods in moderation and to fulfill the above recommendations of the experts, then dialed over the winter pounds will literally melt away in 1-2 weeks.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.