Peptic ulcer disease human nutrition must be special.
Peptic ulcer and 12 duodenal ulcer is one of the most common diseases of the digestive tract in the world. Almost 10% of Ukrainians suffer from this disease, which doctors call:
– improper and irregular meals;
– Smoking and alcohol abuse;
– chronic disorder of sleep and lack of proper rest;
– stress and depression;
– uncontrolled use of certain medication.
Peptic ulcer disease is very important to adjust the diet and to enter the mode, that is, cease to eat cold food on the go and with anything, and don’t skip meals.
Nutritionists have identified a list of products that can feed the ulcer, and the basic rules of food:
1. All food should be crushed, grinded.
2. Sit down ulcer need, at least three times a day and food portions should be modest.
3. Food can be consumed only if it has an optimal temperature, that is to be not hot and not very cold.
4. Salt and sugar should be reduced to the maximum.
5. Complex carbohydrates and fats have no place in the diet of ulcer.
6. To cook food should be steamed or simply boiled in water.
7. From the diet should exclude foods irritating mucous membrane of the digestive organs.
8. Don’t eat foods that trigger the secretion of excess gastric juice.
9. Ideally, the diet of the ulcer should consist of quickly digestible foods: cereals, vegetable soups, boiled lean meats and lean fish, dairy products, eggs-boiled, vegetable oil, fruit jelly or jelly, alkaline mineral water without gas.
10. Beans and butter can be consumed 1-2 times a week.
If the ulcer will follow the recommendations of doctors for nutrition, they will be able to avoid seasonal exacerbations of chronic diseases, and cease to feel unpleasant symptoms of gastric ulcer or duodenal ulcer.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.