How to lose weight without exhausting diets.
If you want to lose weight without sport and diet, enter into your life a few simple rules: they would keep the appetite under control and in the end will lead to getting rid of excess weight.
Nutritionist Igor Kuzmenko uncovered 10 secrets that will help you to become slimmer without violence to your own body, including from your daily diet fats, proteins or carbohydrates.
Because in nature there is nothing superfluous, and the lack of any nutrient can result in large problems for the body.
For example, “rejection of fat” after 5-7 days can cause hormonal imbalance, which manifests itself in women amenorrhea, men — reduced potency. And all, without exception, the loss of libido. Can I lose weight without exposing themselves to such dangers? Of course. And algorithm your weight loss should be about the way it sets out professional.
10 practical tips on how to lose weight without a rigid diet
1. Create the diet a small calorie deficit: minus 10-20% from maintenance calories. If you steal resources from your boss – it’s better in small amounts, but every day. This gives you the chance to be “not caught”. If you steal a lot at once, you can take off from work. And with the diet, put himself on a hunger strike — the body will rebel and refuse to go in the same direction.
2. Get enough sleep: 7-9 hours of sleep is needed. After all, we grow thin at night and not when awake.
3. Keep a balance between proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Hunger is a real problem during weight loss. Fight it helps increased amount of protein, fiber and water as well as adequate amounts of fat and carbohydrates. 2.3-3.3 grams per kilogram of body weight of protein, 0.88 – 1.1 grams of fat, and a minimum of 2.2 grams of carbs is the gold standard!
4. Use an adequate amount of exercise. 2-3 hours of cardio or 2-3 hours of high-intensity strength training per week is what you need to focus!
5. Hold the right guidance. If you believe that to lose weight 5 pounds in a week is the norm, and they will drop only 1 kg a week (in fact this is the norm) – all will throw in the diet.
6. Build your diet based on your food preferences. Hard to keep a diet if it is painted on the products that you hate.
7. Leave space for maneuver. 10-20% of daily caloric or 1 day from 7-14 to take your favorite and not so useful products, such as chocolate, candy, French fries and Coca-Cola.
Counting calories, at least approximately, appropriate! This is done with the goal of obtaining pleasure from food, meet one of the most important human needs – hedonistic!
8. Derives from the tips 7. Combine the use of “vacant calories” with social life: going to the cinema, meeting friends, celebrations of birthdays, etc. So you won’t feel socially flawed, and cut off from society, and will not cause harm to your diet even more, a little distracted, and the next day, with new forces will rush into battle! This psychological relief is very important!
9. Do not worry! Even if you broke down and fell, stuffed 2-3 pies, it is nothing. Think about the long term! As soon as thoughts such as “I’m weak, the diet is over” — to be trouble.
10. Do not suffer from narcissism. Unfortunately, this recommendation is given to people very hard. In the process of diet most starts something like mental disorder: weighing every day, or even several times a day, measuring the percentage of fat every day, looking at myself in the mirror a few dozen times a day…
In psychology there is a rule: the higher the expectation about some event, the more chances that these expectations will not come true. Go about your business – work, school, children, relationship with your loved one. To weigh and look at your form in the mirror it 1 time in a week, and then only to adjust the diet. Follow this rule – will not notice, as we found the form we need!
“And the last recommendation: if you plan to get in shape for next summer – start doing it the next day! As I said in the 1st recommendation – quieter! To really get in shape easily. This does not require severe restrictions, crazy willpower, motivation, or a lot of free time on sport, cooking, a lot of money on the right products, etc. It’s all excuses,” says the nutritionist.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.