Few people know that cocoa beans, from which chocolate is made, is very useful for the human body.
Chocolate is the most popular delicacy in the world. Previously it was considered harmful for the figure, but few people know that cocoa beans, from which chocolate is made, is very useful for the human body.
10 reasons to include chocolate in your diet:
1. Chocolate good for the heart and circulatory system. Especially dark chocolate helps to restore flexibility of the arteries, at the same time preventing adhesion of leukocytes to the walls of blood vessels.
2. Chocolate consumption reduces the risk of stroke on average by as much as 17%.
3. Dark chocolate consists of many useful minerals such as potassium, zinc and selenium. For example, 100 grams of dark chocolate provides 67% of the daily value of iron.
4. Cocoa, which is a treat, lowers “bad” cholesterol (LDL) while increasing levels of “good”, and also reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease.
5. Dark chocolate is rich in flavonol, which can protect the skin from harmful sun rays.
6. Chocolate can help in the fight against obesity. If you eat a bit of food for 20 minutes before meals, the brain begins to produce hormones that are responsible for the feeling of satiety.
7. Chocolate reduces levels of stress in expectant mothers that has a positive impact on the child.
8. Cocoa chocolate is recommended to use with insulin sensitivity. In moderation it can delay or even prevent the development of diabetes.
9. The flavanols that are contained in chocolate prevents memory loss in older people, and also have anti-inflammatory qualities that are useful in the treatment of brain injuries.
10. Chocolate contains phenylethylamine (PEA) – the same chemical that your brain produces when you fall in love. It PEA sends the body a signal about the need for a endorphin.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.