It is necessary to normalize the water-salt balance.
Diet is one of the important components of the complex treatment of rheumatism. The menu should be tailored to the patient’s age, lifestyle, phase of disease, the presence of other health problems, the characteristics of the disease. We are talking not only about the composition of the desired products, but also on the amount of fluid in the diet.
The goal of the diet is to normalize the water-salt balance and regulate the metabolic processes in the body. This is to ensure that liquid sodium does not stagnate in the tissues, as it gives rise to such diseases as polyarthritis and carditis. In this case, is assigned to the salt in diet: salt intake not more than 5 g per day. A large amount of protein is replaced by eating foods rich in vitamins: this tactic allows to reduce the manifestations of inflammation.
Acute exacerbations of 3-4 days is recommended to sustain a fruit diet, then go for a balanced diet.
Useful watermelons, blueberries, cranberry juice with honey. Fish, poultry and lean meat should be boiled, baked or steamed. One day doing fasting: the patient uses yogurt, potatoes, salad, apples, cheese, milk or dried fruits.
Heavy patients with bed eat a diet low in fat and carbohydrates, a complete rejection of salt and reduce fluid intake to 1 liter a day. If there is a strong sweating, small amount of salt is still added to food because the sodium chloride helps retain moisture in the body.
To eat in this disease is recommended little and often – 5-6 times a day. Products should contain adequate amount of proteins and vitamins (especially vitamin C).
Table salt, carbohydrates (sugar, white bread, potatoes), fatty, fried foods, tea, coffee, alcohol should be limited.
It is desirable to eliminate those products that may cause fermentation: cabbage, grape juice, beans, fat milk, sweet drinks.
Spices need to be careful. Excessive use of hot spices with various dishes is harmful to the health of the patient, but the skillful use of spices and medicinal preparations on their basis may contribute to recovery.
Here are some tips for eating spicy, acidic foods and spices.
• 4 tablespoons crushed Bay leaves mix with 200 ml of vegetable oil, infuse 20 days, drain. Obtained fragrant oil to RUB the sore joints.
• In the morning before eating, drink a mixture of 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 150 ml of warm water.
• Cut into 70 g of spicy red pepper, pour 300 ml of liquid ammonia, insist 14 days in a dark place, shaking daily. RUB the painful joints.
• Take 0.5 g of cinnamon 3-5 times daily.
• Pour 3-4 tbsp of leaves and flowers of lemon balm 500 ml of boiled water, to insist 4 hours in a closed vessel, drain. Take 100 ml 4-5 times a day before meals as a diaphoretic.
• To eat in the morning a slice of lemon with peel. You can sprinkle sugar or drizzle honey.
• Crushed into powder 8 Bay leaves, add 50 g of soft butter, mix well. To use ointment for rubbing of the joints.
• Take 3 times a day for 1 tbsp juice of celery fragrant.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.