Not everyone can afford it.
They say that a dog is man’s best friend. And if you want to give your boyfriend a was of a certain breed, pedigree or color, you can pay a huge sum of money. There are many dogs that can afford only wealthy people. Here is a list of the most expensive.
1. Pomeranian. From 6700 . to 35000 UAH
The oranges were brought in the province of Pomerania from the ancient Spitz breeds. They love people, get along with children and other animals. These tiny dogs are very active indoors and are a good choice for apartments.
2. The Dogo Argentino. From 27,000 hryvnia
This breed looks intimidating, and as hunters they can be quite aggressive. You should hire a professional trainer, because the Argentinian can be really dangerous if he is not trained properly. To get this perfect watchdog for your home and family, you have to pay at least 60 thousand for the puppy.
3. The Akita inu. From 9 to 20 thousand hryvnia
Akitas bred in Japan, but today there are 2 separate versions: Japanese and American. These dogs are very friendly but they can also be stubborn and rebellious. Pure Japanese breed is more expensive than the us.
4. Rottweiler. From 10 thousand UAH
Historically, this was a herding dog. Now these dogs are good nannies and are protecting their family. They are often used as search and rescue dogs, police dogs and guide dogs. Although this breed is very common and famous nowadays, some can cost at least 10 thousand rubles, depending on pedigree.
5. The Pharaoh hound. From 31 to 160 thousand hryvnia.
Although they look exactly the same as the ancient Egyptian dogs, they have no Egyptian ancestry. Their origin is a mystery. They are smart, active and friendly. And these dogs are “blush” when they get excited, their nose and ears become pink.
6. Azawak. From 78тысяч to 175 thousand hryvnia
7. The Tibetan Mastiff. 16 thousand hryvnia
8. The Chow Chow. Up to 15 thousand hryvnia
9. The little lion dog. To 266 thousand UAH
10. The Samoyed dog. Up to 30 thousand hryvnia.
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.