Striker PSG and Brazilian national team Neymar has retained its status as the most expensive footballer in the world by the analytical organization “CIES Football Observatory”.
For six months the transfer fee for Neymar was increased by almost three million euros and is 213 million in the European currency. The closest rival of the Brazilian Lionel Messi has risen by almost 50 million and became the second player, whose transfer value exceeds 200 million euros.
Despite receiving another “Golden ball” Cristiano Ronaldo in the updated ranking “CIES Football Observatory” has lost almost 30 million euros and dropped to 49th place. Now the cost of the Portuguese is estimated at 80.4 million Euro, which is less than that of players such as Ciro Immobile, Anthony Martial and Wijnaldum georginio Wijnaldum from.
According to analysts in the top of the European Championships play 100 players whose transfer value is at least EUR 50 million. Ukrainians in this list are still there.
Top 10 most expensive players in the world according to CIES Football Observatory:
1. Neymar (PSG, Brazil) is 213 million euros
2. Lionel Messi (Barcelona, Argentina) — 202,2 million
3. Harry Kane (Tottenham, England) — 194,7 million
4. Kilian Mbappe (Paris, France) — 192,5 million
5. Paulo Dibala (Juventus, Italy) — 174,6 million
6. The case of alli (Tottenham, England) — of 171.3 million
7. Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester city, Belgium) to 167.8 million
8. Romelu Lukaku (“Manchester United”, Belgium) — 164,8 million
9. Antoine Griezmann (club atlético de Madrid, France) — 150,2 million
10. Paul Pogba (“Manchester United”, France) — 147.5 m
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.