The body found in the apartment.
Rescuers in the Odessa area found the body of pensioner who died during a fire in his apartment.
As noted in the press service, the fire occurred at night in the city of Artsyz. In place of a call rescuers arrived and found that the burning apartment on the first floor of the house.
“Within 20 minutes the fire was localized and liquidated on the area of 15 sq. m. At the fire scene discovered the dead landlady 1940”, – said the Agency.
Now it appears the cause of the fire. Preliminary version – short circuit power.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.