The cause of the fire becomes clear.
The victims of the fire almost became a whole family with young children.
20th July at 2:16 in quickly-dispatching service of Boguslav district received a message about the fire of a private house in the village of Medvyn.
It turned out that the fire engulfed the residential building in the area of 20 square meters. According to the inhabitant of the house, inside was her husband. And before arrival of rescuers the woman withdrew themselves from the house two grandchildren, and mother, and suffered burns to his hands and thighs.
The woman was given first aid, but the hospital she refused. Grandchildren and great-grandmother of the assistance was not provided until the family is staying with relatives.
Rescuers have localized the fire at 03:20 and 5:47 is eliminated. During the analysis of the structure of the house rescuers found the body of a man born in 1958. According to the wife, probably, the man was Smoking in bed, and that was the cause of the tragedy.
The fire fire destroyed a wooden crate, a slate roof on the area of 20 sq. m, household items and furniture.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.