Pulling brothers and sisters, the girl lost consciousness from the smoke.
Near Belgorod decade Yuliya Chernova ruled out of the burning house of the three brothers and two sisters.
The incident occurred on 2 February in the village Grouse Prokhorovka district. Family home Pervukhin heated oven, and the mother went to fetch wood, leaving a daughter to look after the younger children. She discovered that the fire started when half the kitchen was on fire. She tried to put out the fire, but the flames were too strong, and had already blocked the exit from the house.
“Julia clenched her hand into a fist and smashed her window in the room. Then grabbed up a nearby blanket, jacket, and threw them out the window. Grabbing children on his hands, one by one she pulled them out of the house, leaving the blanket in front of the window. The air was getting smaller. Then she saw her running to the neighbor”, — stated in the message of the cupola.
Pulling brothers and sisters, the girl lost consciousness from the smoke. She woke up in the home of neighbors. From there she was taken by ambulance. Currently, the life and health of Schoolgirls are not in danger.
According to the MOE, the fire house was completely destroyed. According to preliminary data, the cause of the fire could be the emergency mode of operation of electrical wiring.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.