The rankings are based on fuel consumption.
Modern technologies of production of power units and systems “start/stop” help to make fuel consumption not so wasteful, which is especially important at the present time. Each year fuel is expensive and the question of economy is obvious.
That’s why we’ve decided to rank the most economical consumption of gasoline car and diesel on the market of Ukraine.
In the list of most economical was not the advertised model manufacturers, but these cars are very popular in Ukraine. And now it’s safe to say that an important advantage of them is the fuel economy.
When the rankings take into account the official data of car manufacturers, and the comparison was done at the average fuel consumption mixed cycle. However, one should note that to achieve such results it is necessary to go so that the drive and the drive is difficult to name.
The most economical petrol cars
1. SMART fortwo diesel with 1 litre engine producing 71 horsepower.
2. Ford Fiesta with EcoBoost petrol Turbo volume of a liter and a return of 125 HP
3. Peugeot 208 1-liter engine capacity of 68 HP.
4. SEAT Leon with a gasoline power unit volume of 1.2 liter with 77 impact of “horses.”
5. Fifth place was shared by two models:
Volkswagen Polo TSI petrol engine capacity of 1.2 liter capacity of 90 HP.
Skoda Fabia petrol 1.2-litre TSI engine 88 HP
The most frugal diesel cars
1. Volkswagen Polo diesel TDI engine capacity of 1.4 liters and output of 75 “horses”.
2. Ford Fiesta diesel TDCi engine with a volume of 1.5 l power 75 HP
3. The Peugeot 208 with a 1.6-liter petrol power unit capacity of HDi 92 “horses”. Same consumption with this engine the new Peugeot 308, despite the fact that this model is noticeably larger and weighs more.
4. Citroen C4 with 115-horsepower HDi diesel volume of 1.6 L.
5. Ford Focus with a diesel engine capacity of 1.6 liters and output of 115 HP
6. Hyundai i20 with a 1.4-liter diesel engine CRDi 90 HP
7. Skoda Rapid TDI diesel engine capacity of 1.6 liters capacity of 103 PS
8. Renault Logan diesel dCi engine of 1.5 liters and output of 75 horsepower.
I should add that all the leaders of the rating of the most economical cars with a manual transmission. Even wonder why there are no gear boxes advertised and supposedly designed for the saving “machines.”
© 2017 – 2019, paradox. All rights reserved.