What we eat has a huge impact on our appearance, health or state of the whole organism.
The application of the principles of healthy eating will provide us not only good health, but will become an effective element in the prevention of many diseases, including cancer.
1. Why food is so important for our health? It turns out that a diet that does not provide the human body with all necessary nutrients promotes immunosuppression. The lack of natural defense mechanisms is one of the factors influencing the formation of mutant cells that cause malignant tumors. That’s why it’s important understanding what foods we eat and how we prepare meals.
2. The most important principle anthracology diet — a rejection of fried foods and products with a high degree of processing, which are rich in harmful saturated fats, and eating large amounts of raw vegetables and fruits, which supply our body the necessary vitamins, minerals and fiber. The right food choices will not only strengthen our body but also to remove harmful substances that contribute to the formation of cancer cells.
To the anti-cancer diet was effective, it needs to be rich in active substances such as polyphenols, phytosterols, antioxidants, phytoestrogens, indole compounds, terpenes and isoflavones. However, not all know which products contain these ingredients.
3. One of the most important groups of components that are effective in the fight against cancer, are considered to be polyphenols, among which flavonoids are distinguished, characterized by high antioxidant activity. These substances are found mainly in citrus fruits: tangerines, oranges and lemons, which are also rich in vitamin C.
Chokeberry, black currant, BlackBerry, in turn, contain high levels of anthocyanins that have antibacterial and antiviral properties. And cranberry, thanks to the contained tanning agents used in the treatment of gastric ulcers and duodenal ulcers.
Green tea is another source of polyphenols which activate the enzymes in the liver, removing toxins from the body. Necessary in the fight against cancer, antioxidants can also be found in ginger and foods high in selenium, such as garlic, brown rice and fish.
4. A frequent guest on our tables should be fruits and vegetables rich in carotenoids, which include spinach, carrots, broccoli, beets, tomatoes. It is best to eat them in salads, seasoned with spices: oregano, Basil, thyme or mint, as they contain large amounts of essential terpenes, contributing to the death of tumor cells.
5. Normal intestinal function contributes to the elimination of unwanted and toxic products of metabolism from our body. So it is very important to eat foods rich in probiotics (lactic acid bacteria family, Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium) and prebiotics to not only eliminate the toxins produced in the gastrointestinal tract caused by a bacterial decomposition, but also improve the absorption of magnesium and calcium in the body.
Most of the probiotics you find in fermented dairy products, that is, in kefir, yogurt and buttermilk.
Probiotics not only restore the intestinal flora, but also inhibit the growth of bacteria that produce carcinogenic compounds. Keep in mind that probiotics and prebiotics work synergistically with each other, so they should be eaten together.
6. An important element in the prevention of cancer is also regular physical activity, combined with proper nutrition will help to maintain good health and excellent physical shape for years to come.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.