Experts recommend to see the little known properties of coffee that can lead to undesirable consequences.
For most of us, coffee is not simply beverage, but a real ritual drug. Many begin their day with a Cup of coffee, otherwise you will not be able differently to Wake up, and then drink it throughout the day, not to mention. And on the day doctors are allowed to use only two cups of coffee and nothing more.
Seven side effects of coffee that you might not even know:
1. Increased levels of hydrochloric acid in the stomach, which can cause the development of digestive problems.
2. The more coffee, the higher the level of cortisol in the body. As it turned out, coffee stimulates the production of stress hormones, calms the nerves and not, as many thought.
3. Promotes the appearance of cancer cells and malignant tumors. The fact is that coffee contains in its composition of a carcinogenic substance “acrylamide”, and carcinogens are known to contribute to cancer development.
4. Leaches minerals from the body. Coffee prevents the absorption of iron, calcium and magnesium, and it is a vital minerals, so this drink is not recommended.
5. Stimulates the intestines, which may produce diarrhea. Coffee, particularly natural, as it has laxative property.
6. Provoke the appearance of heartburn. Coffee can relax the lower esophageal muscle “sphincter”, so food may come back, causing acid reflux and heartburn. All drinks and foods containing coffee, have the same property.
7. Contributes to the formation of ulcers on the walls of the gastrointestinal tract. Components in coffee act on the mucous membranes of the digestive system, as a stimulus, from what appear ulcers.
It turns out that coffee is not as harmless as it seems at first glance. If you have already experienced side effects after regular consumption of coffee, it should abandon the habit of drinking a gallons.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.