Monday , December 10 2018
Home / policy / NABU again took up Lutsenko

NABU again took up Lutsenko

В НАБУ снова взялись за ЛуценкоThe court granted 20 temporary access to banking and financial documents of the public Prosecutor.

Anti-corruption agencies (NAB, SAP) gained access to financial records in the case of a possible illicit enrichment of public Prosecutor Yury Lutsenko. On Thursday, November 8th.

“Received 20 temporary access to banking and financial documents and the possibility of their withdrawal,” said the source.

The interviewee said that these documents have already shown a lot of interesting. “Showed the movement of funds and so forth,” he said.

At the same time, he assured that the suspect Lutsenko until the question.

Recall, the NAB brought the case on the fact of possible illicit enrichment Lutsenko in November last year. The Prosecutor General is to open the case reacted calmly.

© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.

Check Also

The U.S. demand from OPEC to refuse to deal with Russia

The US President Donald trump called on members of the Organization of countries-exporters of oil …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *