The ocean conceals many mysteries, both on the surface and in its waters.
Some things found in the oceans, may well be the subject for Hollywood blockbusters. Others are more like aliens from another planet.
However, people are still ready to enter the water and dive into the frightening and unknown depth of the ocean, even if it causes fear.
Here are some photos that can cause you have an attack of thalassophobia – a pathological fear of oceans and seas.
1. You know what lurks beneath the surface? Perhaps there swims a shark, and you’d never know it until too late.
2. The ocean is like a huge beautiful canvas. He has many shades of blue that are difficult to convey even to the artists. It is absolutely fascinating to watch.
3. Apparently, black holes exist not only in space. Just imagine how you are sucked into this dark and terrible abyss.
4. At first glance, it looks like a womb of some sea creatures. It turned out that the nose of the ship may resemble a giant fish, ready to swallow you whole.
5. Perhaps in search of God need to look up and down. Imagine that you came across this statue in the dark.
6. When you sail among the ice, make sure that you can hold your breath to swim away from this ice blocks.
7. That looks like the bottom part of the iceberg – a huge and frightening.
8. They say that the ocean is a mirror image of the world on land, and you also can discover underwater waterfalls. However, you will not be able to swim to shore, you will pull the power of the maelstrom.
9. Surf not only people, but also whales. This surfer does not even know who is behind him, otherwise he would have had a stroke.
10. When you are underwater, the wreckage of an old ship seem pretty daunting.
11. This creature washed up on the coast in the UK. Compared to the man in the photograph, it looks huge.
12. This photograph, taken in the waters of Donegal in Ireland, depicting man in a canoe, beside which floated a whale shark. One can only hope that she didn’t rock the boat, and not made him dinner.
13. These travelers had to turn around, facing the ice barrier in its path.
14. Sea creatures, amazing to watch, but only at a distance. But they are very curious, and if you want to get to know you better, you better put on your life jackets.
15. Looks like someone’s hungry. This shark is not averse to eat something a bit larger.
16. These tectonic plates diverge instead of converge.
17. It looks like a scene from a sci-Fi movie, but it’s not space. This chasm, which seems ready to swallow you whole.
18. You can row all you want, but you have to try very hard to cross this giant animal is under water.
19. This brave man sailed too far from the East coast of Mauritius. Geographically it is located in the Indian ocean between Africa and Australia.
20. And finally, what could be bole frightening than being left without a single soul around?
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.