The mother managed to save.
In the Kherson region family meal ended in tragedy: due to mushroom poisoning, the man died and his daughter.
The mushrooms, which caused the poisoning, the family gathered on October 6 in forestry Oleshkovskaya area. According to the woman, they gathered white mushrooms, boletus and mushrooms unknown to them, which her husband called “saw”. Signs of poisoning in all three of them appeared the next day after eating them, but to doctors, the family came only on 8 October. Then all hospitalized in serious condition due to food poisoning, but managed to save only the mother. 11 October in the hospital, the girl died, and this morning her father died.
“The police opened criminal proceedings under part 1 of article 115 of the Criminal code of Ukraine “Premeditated murder”. The appointed number of examinations to establish the final cause of death of men and girls,” said the police.
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.