Racer “Honda” Marc Marquez won the Grand Prix of Aragon and single-handedly headed by personal offset of the world championship.
At the start of the leadership seized the pilots “Dukani” – Lorenzo moved to the first row behind the Spaniard were the returning operation of the Rossi, and the third place was occupied by Dovizioso, who managed a breakthrough with seventh place.
On the sixth round, Marquez pushed Dovizioso of the top 3, soon the Spaniard made a mistake and moved into fourth place, but quickly regained lost ground. At the 12th round Marquez ahead of Rossi and rushed in pursuit of Lorenzo. Four laps later mark was leading the race and reached the finish line.
1. Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) — 42:06,816
2. Dani Pedrosa (Repsol Honda Team) +0,879
3. Jorge Lorenzo (Ducati Team) +2,028
4. Maverick Viñales (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) +5,256
5. Valentino Rossi (Movistar Yamaha MotoGP) +5,882
6. Alex Espargaro (Aprilla Racing) +6,962
7. Andrea Dovizioso (Ducati Team) +7,455
8. Alvaro Bautista (Aspar Team) +7,910
9. Johann Zarco (Monster Yamaha Tech 3) +13,002
10. Paul Espargaro (Red Bull KTM) +14,075
Four races before the end of the season Marc Marquez five points ahead of the leader of Ducati’s Andrea Dovizioso. The third is the driver “Yamahas” Maverick viñales, lagging behind the leader by 28 points.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.