Hard to believe that someone buys such work.
If you eat, I advise you to stop this activity, in order to avoid unpredictable consequences. Very impressionable before viewing drink Valerian or something stronger, but this is a must see, this could be something that is worthy of our modern world? Maybe we just don’t understand the promises of the authors of these exhibits.
1. “Butcher Boys”, Jane Alexander, Iziko Museum of Cape town
2. Sculptor Mu Boyan plays in their work the excessive weight.
3. And again the sculpture obese from Mu Boyan
4. Textile sculpture Armelle Blary – Daphnе
5. Anne Bothuon. Another textile piece
6. Iris Van Herpen
7. Sculptor Kontorn Boonyanate calls himself the king of illusions
8. Sculptor Hikaru Kodama
9. Matthew J. Levin “Fantasy”
10. Simon Lee (Spiderzero)
11. Chris Kuksi. By the way has the primetime “Emmy” in the nomination “the Best design of the title credits”
12. Chapman, Jake and Dinos and Eve Piris. Play “Mommy”
13. Humane animal Alessandro Gallo
14. Wooden sculptures by Japanese sculptor Yoshitoshi Kanemaki
15. Masao Kinoshita. Anatomical sculpture of a hybrid
16. The work of the artist Alessandro Boethius
17. Australian artist Freya Jobbins creates the human body of the dolls, breaking last
18. Berlinde de the Breaker is a modern Belgian artist. Received international recognition in 2003 when her sculptures were shown in the Italian pavilion at the Venice Biennale
19. Creative art by Lucy McRae and Bart Hess, as well as Antonio Canova “grace”
20. Xooang Choi is a Korean artist, his disturbing sculptures explore how various social issues and values affect humans.
23. And again he. Well, a very prolific sculptor
24. Liu Xue. “Residents of hell”
25. Francesco Albano. Apparently stand for plates
26. And the chair…
27. Paul McCarthy
28. Leah Brown. Exhibition at the University gallery Wynwood Miami
29. Claes Oldenburg, “Toilet”, 1966. Museum of American art, new York
30. After seeing the famous man who survives an accident looks cute….
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately – this is only a small part of the modern exhibits designed to show the social problems, as well as the soul of the authors that created them. Interesting soul, don’t you think?
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.