Influential Spanish newspaper “Marca” has presented the rating of top 100 players in 2018.
“The number 1 defends his position. Winner of the Golden boot, top scorer of the calendar year, the Spanish champion and Cup winner. Leo Messi completes another year of his career at the top of world football” – so argues “Marca” Messi stay on top of your rating.
Messi in the “Marca” left behind the owner of “Golden ball” from the “France Football” Luka Modric, the world champion and the winner of the Europa League, Antoine Griezmann and real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo, who helped real Madrid for the third consecutive time to win the Champions League.
Top 10 best players of the year by the newspaper “Marca”:
1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona, Argentina)
2. Luka Modric (Real Madrid, Croatia)
3. Antoine Griezmann (Club Atlético De Madrid, France)
4. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid/Juventus, Portugal)
5. Kilian Mbappe (Paris, France)
6. Mohammed Salah (Liverpool, Egypt)
7. Eden Hazard (Chelsea, Belgium)
8. Raphaël Varane (Real Madrid, France)
9. Harry Kane (Tottenham, England)
10. Kevin de Bruyne (Manchester city, Belgium)
The complete ranking of the best players in the world according to “Marca” can be found here. Note that Ukrainian players in top 100 are not included.
© 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.