The forward of PSG and the French team Kilian Mbappe intercepted Neymar leadership in the ranking of the most expensive players in the world.
“CIES Football Observatory” has published an updated version of the most expensive players in the world from the top 5 leagues of Europe. In the first place after the shock performances at the world Cup and a strong start to the club season went up 19-year-old Mbappe, which is estimated to cost of 216.5 million euros.
The former leader of the ranking Neymar fell by almost 20 million behind not only a teammate, but also the leader of Tottenham’s and England’s Harry Kane.
The most expensive midfielder in the world was the midfield, Tottenham and England the Case of alli (163.4 million euros), among the Central defenders leading French footballer of “Barcelona” Samuel Umtiti (99.2 million euros),
In the flank of the defenders on the first line settled fullback Liverpool and England Trent Alexander-Arnold (96.4 million euros), and the most expensive goalkeeper CIES Football Observatory said the goalkeeper, “Manchester city” and the Brazilian national team from Ederson (102 million euros).
Top 10 most expensive players in the world according to CIES Football Observatory:
1. Kilian Mbappe (Paris, France) – of 216.5 million euros
2. Harry Kane (Tottenham, England) – of 197.3 million euros
3. Neymar (PSG, Brazil) is 197 million euros
4. Mohammed Salah (Liverpool, Egypt) – 173 million euros
5. Philippe Coutinho (Barcelona, Brazil) – of 171.3 million euros
6. Lionel Messi (Barcelona, Argentina) – 170.6 million euros
7. Raheem sterling (Manchester city, England) – of 164.6 million euros
8. Romelu Lukaku (“Manchester United”, Belgium) – 164.3 million euros
9. The case of alli (Tottenham, England) – 163.4 million euros
10. Antoine Griezmann (club atlético de Madrid, France) – 157,7 million euros
© 2018, z-news.link. All rights reserved.