The blogger showed a color Malaysian city.
Tired of gray days, black Monday and the white snow? This is easily remedied. Now you will see a riot of color — will not find it.
Photos Of Ilya Stepanov
1. Here it would seem, and so they are all bright, colorful, sunsets and sunrises, incredible fruits, plants, flowers. So because there is no need! Green wall and red — what is it, flowers? And the blind girl (and maybe guy) plays a strange musical instrument.
2. And next to the bench just hurts my eyes from the color!
3. There’s even a rickshaw in India, shabby, and some festive kids similar to colorful butterflies. In Melaka in southern Malaysia.
4. Hike here and surfers too. I for some reason this Volkswagen only associated with surfing.
5. And yet a lot of cyclists. Moreover, the pedal twist people of all ages, from young to old.
6. Times these houses sell in the shops, so it’s a local feature. Just walked around the streets and realized that really, similar to Chinese houses are full.
8. In General, the Chinese are almost the majority of the local population. It’s not just the Chinese quarters, and almost the entire city.
9. Malacca was founded at the beginning of the 15th century Sumatran Prince Parameswara, who immediately formed an Alliance with the Chinese to protect him from the neighbouring States of Siam. The Chinese seized the opportunity and quickly filled a city. Later Malacca was several times captured by the Europeans and was then a Portuguese colony, then Dutch, then British. Every colonists built their buildings, fortifications and temples, of which something has survived to the present day with varying degrees of preservation.
10. There’s even a Gothic Cathedral, it is true, looks like a cardboard model. And another reminder about the Netherlands — channels here just like in Amsterdam!
11. On the banks of the numerous channels gestisci and hostels, shelter all sorts of hippies and creative mind.
14. Graffiti here is also insanely bright and colorful!
15. And yet there is a large number of temples — Chinese , Buddhist, Christian, Muslim… Feels mixed up here, the blood thoroughly.
16. No, it’s not Chinese noodles and goreng some. Then what?
18. It’s just the ashes from the burnt candles.
21. See a pair of lovers? I spotted them from afar and wanted them in the frame to fit. Not much happened, but Oh well … Surprisingly, after a couple of hours walking in a completely different area of the city, I again met them and entered )
23. Darkened very quickly, as is usually the case in tropical countries. Lit up with countless Chinese lanterns.
25. Again I came across these rickshaw butterfly. At night they glow unbearably fantastic flowers! For lovers — the most suitable transport.
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.