World champion in the second Featherweight Vasyl Lomachenko grabbed the lead in the independent computer-based ranking of the portal “BoxRec”.
Lomachenko climbed over the top due to the exclusion from the rating the former world champion in the heavyweight Wladimir Klitschko, who last went to the ring in November last year. Due to a one-year pause, the former king of the division temporarily removed from the classification of the portal “BoxRec”.
Lomachenko in just eight fights in the Pro ring is in the 18th place in the ranking of the best boxers in the world regardless of weight class. Ukrainian in one battle, gaining twice as many points than the current leader of the rankings Saul Alvarez.
The top 10 best boxers of Ukraine does not appear the names of Sergey Derevyanchenko (232 points) and Eugene Khitrov (222), as “BoxRec” attributes boxers US citizenship, although Derevyanchenko, and Khitrov emphasized their belonging to Ukraine.
Top 10 boxers of Ukraine in the rating of “BoxRec”:
1. Vasyl Lomachenko (second Featherweight) – 520 points
2. Oleksandr Usyk (heavyweight) – 440
3. Victor Postol (first Welterweight) – 435
4. Alexander Gvozdik (light heavyweight) – 412
5. Vyacheslav Glazkov (heavyweight) – 233
6. Vyacheslav Shabran (light heavyweight) – 195
7. Oleg Malinovskiy (Featherweight) – 121
8. Dmitry Kucher (the first heavy weight) – 116
9. Taras Shelestyuk (first middle weight) – 98
10. Andrey Rudenko (heavyweight) – 86
© 2016, z-news.link. All rights reserved.