Oncologists have mentioned the risk factors and symptoms of cancer of the liver.
Liver cancer is one of the most common types of cancer. Often with such a diagnosis face men, therefore, liver cancer is the fifth most among all other neoplastic diseases, and in women this disease occupies the eighth place ranking.
Risk factors of liver cancer:
– viral hepatitis;
– age 50 and above;
– cholelithiasis and cirrhosis;
– uncontrolled long-term use of anabolic steroids;
– contact with chemicals;
– food, saturated with carcinogens, TRANS-fats, preservatives and other artificial substances.
– alcohol abuse.
First symptoms of liver cancer are common to all types of cancer:
– nausea and vomiting;
– weakness, fatigue, drowsiness, fatigue;
– a sharp decline in body weight and appetite;
– constipation and diarrhea;
– chills and a slight fever.
Not already at the early stage of liver cancer the patient may note that he has a swollen belly, and the skin had acquired a yellowish tint, also can yellow sclera. Then change the color of urine – it becomes darker, and the chair, on the contrary, lighter.
Aching pain in the right hypochondrium occur in the later stages of liver cancer when the tumor is greatly increased in diameter.
Also, dramatically reduced the level of hemoglobin in the blood, leading to anemia.
The appearance of the characteristic symptoms of liver cancer you should immediately contact your doctor, especially if the person falls into a risk group of this disease.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.