Interesting photos of a bygone era.
The streets and inhabitants of Siauliai, Panevezys, Kaunas, Klaipeda and Nida.
1. The youth cafe “Two cock” in Klaipeda, 1974.
2. Afghan writer Razek, Ruyin (left) talks with the editorial staff of the literary magazine “Nemunas” in Kaunas, 1961
3. Coaches team of the Lithuanian SSR Boxing Algirdas shotsikas and Alfredas levickas a walk in the Park, 1965.
4. Ship “Volga” in the commercial port of Klaipeda, 1966.
5. Sandy beaches and dunes in the resort of Nida, 1968.
6. In the lobby of the hotel “Neringa”, 1969. Architects — the brothers Algimantas and Vytautas Nesvetay.
7. Soviet boxer Algirdas shotsikas helps his wife to cook, 1968.
8. The windmill restaurant on the road from Panevezys to Siauliai at the bend in the town of Seduva.
The mill was built in 1905. Since 1967 it is on three floors the restaurant is located. The 1970.
9. One of the streets of the Lithuanian resort of Nida, 1971.
10. Restaurant “Three girls” in Kaunas, 1971.
11. General view of the 6th Assembly shop šiauliai television factory, 1973.
12. In the hospital of Kaunas during heart surgery, 1976.
13. The resort village of Nida, located in the district of Neringa on the Curonian spit of the Baltic sea, 1980.
14. Children’s sports yacht club in Nida near the town of Neringa, 1981.
15. Jeweler the Mile Staniszewski shows amber beads. Decorative art factory “Daile” in Kaunas, 1981.
16. Street Taikos street in the resort town of Neringa, klaipėda County-Curonian spit, 1984.
17. Student vocational and technical College of Kaunas, preparing jewelers, in the classroom,1984.
18. Student vocational school Aruna Miekinia, a future decorator. Photo 1984.
19. In the old part of Klaipeda city, 1984.
20. District Calineci the city of Kaunas, 1985.
21. The building of the former town hall in Kaunas, which is now the Museum of ceramics. The 1985.
22. Lithuanian folk dance “Sepurine” performed by participants of the children’s choreographic ensemble “Dragonfly” (“Regalis”), 1986.
23. Arvydas Sabonis and Vladimir Tkachenko during the final game of the teams “Zalgiris” (Kaunas, Lithuanian SSR) — CSKA (Moscow) USSR championship in basketball, 1986.
24. On one of the streets of Siauliai, 1988.
25. Assembly plant near šiauliai television factory, 1988.
26. Caravan manufactured by production Association “AURITAS” in the city of Panevezys. Wholesale fair of goods of cultural significance, 1988.
27. A convoy of vehicles of the airborne forces returns with a planned tactical exercises in Kaunas, 1990.
28. The beer products produced in šiauliai brewery “Province”, 1991.
© 2017, z-news.link. All rights reserved.