The cause of the fire becomes clear.
In Kiev yesterday evening, the 11th of April, in the restaurant, which is located in a residential house on the street dragomirova, there was a fire.
About this Timeline.info told in a press-service GU gschs of Ukraine in Kiev.
As it turned out, in the basement of the restaurant there is a short circuit wiring with following burning. The fire was extinguished in seven minutes.
The flames destroyed two of the switch Board, table and two chairs, damaged air conditioning, TV, sooty walls and ceiling.
Fortunately, no casualties were reported.
© 2017, paradox. All rights reserved.