Video footage appeared.
Today, November 26, at 2:30 in room “101” received information about the fire cars in the garage boxes in the territory of a private household.
According to DHHS, the fire was covered by 3 garage boxes, which burned engine compartments and car Dewoo Lanos, Seat and Scoda Octavia. The total fire area has made 200 sq. m.
During the fire, got carbon monoxide poisoning, the owner of the boxes. Man 1959, was hospitalized.
3:34 the fire was localized at 6:20 completely eliminated.
At the scene works investigative team of the National police which establishes the circumstances and cause of the fire.
© 2017 – 2019, z-news.link. All rights reserved.